"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you'll go." ~ Dr. Seuss

Friday, October 23, 2009

Spelling Test

This week's spelling words were:

  1. duck
  2. buck
  3. cut
  4. but
  5. rug
  6. tug

High Frequency Words:

  1. small
  2. ride
  3. no
  4. out 

Guess what I got??  I got a 100!!  My Mommy gave me $1.00 for my good work.  I was having a hard time with out and small but I remembered the tricks Mommy taught me.  Guess what else?  I read 2 books tonight with Mommy and wanted to read another one but it was my bed time.  I will post my reviews this weekend.  Hopefully I can read 3 books tomorrow.

Good Night!!

3 comments:

OmMommy said...

Great job, little one! Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Mama is proud of you, keep it up mikey and you will have lots of money and you will be so smart from all your reading, Mama is very very proud of you, when I watch you tomorrow maybe you can read a book to me, that would make me very happy. Mama loves you baby!

Mrs. Fry said...

Good night, Moon has always been one of my favorites. I don't think it is just for babies. I love to read it, and I always look out my bedroom window and say good night to the Moon.

Mikey, you are doing awesome. Keep up the good work.

and, thanks for the book reviews.

 
Copyright © 2009 Tales of a First Grade Reader | All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger